msiddiqui77's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, April 27th, 2019 7:47 PM

about 4 year old balance

I have question that. When a 4 year ago you guys give me a Internet Service. you guys also provide that if I don't like the you may disconnect within 30 days our service. So as 30 days period i disconnect service in day before on 30. ATT told me you have to pay cancellation fee which is $297.85. I told them why do i have to pay $297 for this because as promised disconnect before time period and their should be no charges. but they keep putting those charges on my and no body resolve my issue. So today When i contacted to ATT for service they mention that IF I pay $297 and get the services. Today customer guys told that these charges for equipment return, not for 30 days disconnection. I ask him why they did not told me before So i fix this issue.

I want to know who can resole this issue to get ATT service again. if my issue is not resolved them i get help form other resources.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

The main problem is from ATT. they did not mention any thing and after two month they send me a bill for $297. i told them many time we disconnected our service before 30 days. then how would they charger me anything. they cant. but my concern it that why ATT is keep draging that youbsign contract with us amd a cancellation charges. and now thry are saying it modem charges. they are lying in fifferent ways. i contacted to customer care, supervisor. but my sll try fail to resolve issue from my side. one more think is that i forget to tell it was not 4 years old issue. possible it a year and half. ATT does not no either and playing games with customers.when i try to login to get any information i cant get in. why only ATT and comcast in our area.why government is not noticing on these companies. i really tired of these both companies. I pay $102 for comcast internet only. but when i browse internet from laptop it freezing page. comcast cant resolve my issue. but getting money every month is system work good. get support for two two hours and problem still there. i put my notes on social media after this message. please stop playing games and fix issue.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

why they apply $99 installation fee. its free. and $150 for modem. so get it. i have at my home.i told then send me a box with ahiping lable it can return it. i did not heting any box from ATT. 

Thank ATT for all effort to make a bill for customer. good job. i learn new from you.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

tomorrow i will return the device at either ups or fedex store.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

it you guys dragging me day by day nit me. whyyou guys keep lying everythinv when i talk with you.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

5 years ago

@msiddiqui77 wrote:
tomorrow i will return the device at either ups or fedex store.

Don't bother.  As per the Terms of Service:

f. Return of AT&T Equipment:  ..... If all AT&T Equipment is returned within six (6) months of termination, any fees charged for such AT&T Equipment will be refunded (other than fees for damages). No refunds will be made for AT&T Equipment returned more than six (6) months after termination.  .......

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.