For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Rnompa's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 2nd, 2015 3:02 PM

Why is my bill so high all of a sudden

When I first got ATT I was paying 125 for uverse 450 and the 24 bit internet. Then it jumped to 165 which I thought was kind of high and now its all the way up to 240 this is ridiculous and my internet speed has lowered to 18.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Rnompa wrote:
When I first got ATT I was paying 125 for uverse 450 and the 24 bit internet. Then it jumped to 165 which I thought was kind of high and now its all the way up to 240 this is ridiculous and my internet speed has lowered to 18.

Go online and look at a few months of the bills to see why this occured and will be smarter/prepared to talk to CS about this.

Or contact ATT Customer Care here.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. They can do more than any phone rep and stick w/it till it's done. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

8 years ago

$240 seems high unless you have a large number of receivers.  But $125 would obviously have been a limited-time promotion.  Which apparently expired near the end of the previous billing month.

I would encourage you to contact AT&T directly and ask them about the reduction in your speed and what promotions you may qualify for now.  You could call 800-288-2020.

Scholar

• 

289 Messages

8 years ago

While looking at your previous bills look to see if there are expiration dates on your individual services. This is the expiration of promotional pricing you may have been receiving.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I just got a new smart phone and I don't understand why my bill is so high when I was supposed to pay monthly payments. Can I please talk to someone who can explain this to me

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Why is my bill so high.? I'm not paying almost $400 a mo and we only use 2 lines. If my bill does not go down I want to know how much its gonna cost me to get out of my contract with you?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Why is my bill so high.? I'm not paying almost $400 a mo and we only use 2 lines. If my bill does not go down I want to know how much its gonna cost me to get out of my contract with you?

Scholar

• 

98 Messages

7 years ago

Good Luck. They got my billing so screwed up on the Tariffed side, Landline/DSL, when I switched to the Uverse side, after talking to THREE different Reps promising credits, never happened. I gave up, paid what I know was the partial remaining month & stopped my AUTO PAY. They won't  get another penny on that now closed side. So GOOD LUCK. You'll have a better chance talking to hte nearest wall.

Or better yet Google how to contact AT&T's CEO, and complain to HIM. He gets enough complaints, maybe, just maybe they will FIX their forrendous billing system.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

7 years ago

Yea at first i was paying 58 then the customer service messed up my speed then my bill went up so my box didn't work so they said my speed was high so they told me they was going to fix it but nope they lied and my bill went up again so i paid then they cut me off
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.