For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
VAUTOUR 110's profile

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 1:33 PM

What is ATT Global Logon? Is it the same as ATT-U-verse?

I am asking for help and getting to something titled "ATT GLOBAL LOGON". What is that? Is it the same as my ATT U-Verse account?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Moderator

• 

773 Messages

11 years ago

@VAUTOUR 110 wrote:

I am asking for help and getting to something titled "ATT GLOBAL LOGON". What is that? Is it the same as my ATT U-Verse account?

VAUTOUR 110,

A Global Log On is for AT&T employees and contractors, below is a list of list of User Id's  that you will encounter.

What User ID Should I Use?

If you've created an online account, you have a User ID. Please see below to determine which User ID you should use.

Wireless Accounts

Use your wireless number unless you have registered or linked your account to an AT&T Access ID*.

U-verse Accounts

Use your U-verse Member ID (ex. email address) unless you have registered or linked your account to an AT&T Access ID*.

Home Phone / Internet Accounts

Use your home phone / Internet username (different from an AT&T email address) unless you have registered or linked your account to an AT&T Access ID*.

* You have an AT&T Access ID if...

• You created a User ID at myAT&T after January 21, 2012
  • You have linked one or more accounts to an AT&T Access ID
  • You currently manage multiple accounts linked to one User ID

James

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

11 years ago

@ATT_James wrote:
VAUTOUR 110,

A Global Log On is for AT&T employees and contractors, below is a list of list of User Id's  that you will encounter.

What User ID Should I Use?

If you've created an online account, you have a User ID. Please see below to determine which User ID you should use.

Wireless Accounts

Use your wireless number unless you have registered or linked your account to an AT&T Access ID*.

U-verse Accounts

Use your U-verse Member ID (ex. email address) unless you have registered or linked your account to an AT&T Access ID*.

Home Phone / Internet Accounts

Use your home phone / Internet username (different from an AT&T email address) unless you have registered or linked your account to an AT&T Access ID*.

* You have an AT&T Access ID if...

• You created a User ID at myAT&T after January 21, 2012
  • You have linked one or more accounts to an AT&T Access ID
  • You currently manage multiple accounts linked to one User ID

James

Not to contradict you James, but I believe "AT&T Global" is the Business Internet/Communications division of AT&T. You must be a Business Internet customer to have an ATTGlobal login. http://www.attglobal.net/

In some cases AT&T uses the same terminology to refer to their International calling plans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

9 years ago

(shaking head) why can't some folks just give the sinple answer?

Mhat everyone seems to be refering to is the myatt sign in.  

If you use the myatt.com page, you can pick which at&t related account you have, any of them, and log in. THEN, you can link ALL your at&t related acounts into one master sign in, and once don'e, can sign into myatt and have access to all of your att related accounts.

There.. saounds lots simpler, right?

Sure hope it works for ya. It sure did, once I fugured out how to actualy link the accounts.

Former Employee

• 

422 Messages

8 years ago

@Tigereyze209 @Computer-Joe

Well technically @ATT_James is correct, AT&T Global Login would be the login page for AT&T employees and contractors to access internal network systems and tools. Wouldnt be something available to the public.

Now im not saying that is exactly what @VAUTOUR 110 is referring to but would need a bit more information regarding what website they are trying to login to where its asking about the AT&T Global Login.

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

8 years ago

Wow! the origional thread was posted back in 2013, and I replied back in 2015, and we are posting a new one now!, gotta love the timlyness of our posting.

Still though, good to see folks who work for ATT taking an interest in customer posts.

Former Employee

• 

422 Messages

8 years ago

Wow didnt even realize.. i blame the headlines on the main page for showing it as a new post.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.