Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Uverse Ubasic + Uverse Internet Bundling

Highlighted
Tutor

Uverse Ubasic + Uverse Internet Bundling

I have a Uverse Internet plan w/o any other services - it has a 1TB cap.

If I get the Uverse Ubasic package - is that enuf of an upgrade to make my internet plan qualified for unlimited data?

I only need 1 receiver - no HD/no DVR.

And - what installation fee is there to add the Ubasic?

Message 1 of 5
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎04-10-2017 5:11 AM

Re: Uverse Ubasic + Uverse Internet Bundling

Ubasic ($19) has a $99 installation charge, but will not qualify for unlimited internet.

For unlimited internet, instead of 1T cap, can either.....

1) sign up for unlimited, add $30 a month to billing or

2) subscribe to Uverse Ufamily ($50) or above TV package or equilavent ($50 or more) DirecTv package.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Tutor

Thanks for your help.

When I went to the online acct manager, and clicked 'add more data', the info provided said if I went over the limit, I would receive a notification the first 2 times, and then be billed for a 3rd violation and beyond. But, a phone agent said that was changed and you're now charged on the first offense. Any idea which is the truth?

Also, if I wish to add data, does that go into effect immediately, and I can use as much during the month as I wish -  or at the start of the next billing cycle?

Is that charge pro-rated, or just a flat $30 more - whether I add it on the first of the month or the last?

If I decide I really don't need that much data each month, what's the procedure for going back to the 1TB limit?

Thanks.

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

HI 

I have ATT four family phones unlimited (no contracts), pay for Directv separately, and pay for internet separately. What kind of bundle can you offer me for unlimited access? 

Message 4 of 5
Contributor

When I get installed
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support