Trying to register my online account.

Contributor

Trying to register my online account.

I ordered High Speed DSL early last week and was told it would be active on tuesday, two days ago.  I had to wait an extra day, which I was okay with, for my order to be finished processing and be completed.  However, since then I haven't been able to register my account to get my login information for the modem and I keep getting the same error:

"A temporary system error prevents us from completing your request right now."

Further help: Contact Customer Care.
(SRAS001)

It's been over a day now since I've been trying, I'm just wondering if there is an issue with the website or if I'm the only one having this problem right now.

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Former Moderator

Re: Trying to register my online account.

S.Ingram,

Sorry to hear that your having a bit of trouble getting that High Speed DSL to work. I have a link below to check and verify a few things about your DSL and then a number to call in to. When getting DSL in the past or after a rebuild if I've had DSL trouble they have been able to get me going. Good luck.

DSL troubleshoot

or call  1-877-722-3755

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support