Helpful Links

Support for HEARING IMPAIRED

Highlighted
Contributor

Support for HEARING IMPAIRED

I am severely hearing impaired . I find that the current ways to discuss any matter with AT& T is woefully inadequate for hearing impaired customers. The only option is by phone . No "chat" or e-mail communication options are provided. This is a shame for the company and in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act.

I ( along with other deaf and hearing impaired customers) urge AT&T to respond quickly to my comment above , and rectify thus situation ASAP.

Message 1 of 2
Community Support

Re: Support for HEARING IMPAIRED

@speakUPpls

Have you looked at the contact us section on our website? https://www.att.com/contactus/

There is a chat option, and there is also a TTY option. You just need to select the proper product you are wanting support for and it will give you all of the option available to contact us.

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T App. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Click here to send me a private message

Have email issues? Contact the Digital Assistance Center at 877-267-2988

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support