Ricky1508's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, November 3rd, 2014 3:13 AM

Split payment

If u pay half your internet bill with the spilt payment method will youtu Internet get terminated? How much can u pay a month to keep it from getting shut off if u can't afford the full amount?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @Ricky1508 , you can visit make a payment arrangement for the answer to your question about payments!

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@Ricky1508 wrote:
If u pay half your internet bill with the spilt payment method will youtu Internet get terminated? How much can u pay a month to keep it from getting shut off if u can't afford the full amount?

The full amount, if you can't pay it all, get a cheaper (in your price range) lower tier or cancel it altogether.  Then go to your local library and hopefully get free internet. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

9 years ago

@Ricky1508 wrote:

Even were you able to ascertain the magic amount that you could have on account and not be disconnected, that would only buy you one month, because you'd have to pay the whole bill for the next month, plus any late charge, just to stay at that amount due.

If it's a temporary situation, make a payment arrangement.  If worse than that, as was said above, reduce your service level.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I got charged $100 this month instead of my usual $40 bc my check got returned for some reason. I was just wanting to know if they would let me do a payment plan on it.

Sent from my iPhone

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@Ricky1508 wrote:
I got charged $100 this month instead of my usual $40 bc my check got returned for some reason. I was just wanting to know if they would let me do a payment plan on it.

Sent from my iPhone

Call and see what they say, 1-800-288-2020. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Ty I am gonna call just needed someone's opinion before I did bc the representatives always get confused when I ask questions. I don't know why but it gets frustrating

Sent from my iPhone

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

9 years ago

Can you pay the full amount in two payments? My wife makes partial payments twice a month but pays the full amount between the two. I get paid once a month so she pays part of the bill online from my paycheck and then pays the rest when she gets paid (every 2 weeks).

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Split payment how does it work? I'm trying to do it thru the app with my phone. Is the payment automatically taken out of my card

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @JayJay1970,

If you are enrolled in auto-pay, the payment is automatically take. You can find more information here

-ATTU-verseCare 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.