Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Slow terrible internet

Contributor

Slow terrible internet

Why is your internet so slow it takes a few mins to load a simple web page. I sick of your slow terible internet. Even if i did upgrade it still be slow. I may live in rual area but this is bull crap i could switch to comcast and pay a little more and it would be much faster.  I tried using a ether net cord and still it is as slow as a 800 yesr old turtle. I been a custormer for several years now is this how you treat your custormers by giving them slow garbage internet?

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Slow...

@dgh888 wrote:

I sick of your slow terible internet.

I may live in rual area but this is bull crap i could switch to comcast and pay a little more and it would be much faster.

I been a custormer for several years now is this how you treat your custormers by giving them slow garbage internet?

I don't understand why you haven't switched?!?

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!
Additional Support