Motochan's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, February 3rd, 2013 7:04 PM

Service

I am posting because I am needing some help with finding some internet in my area. Not too long ago I went to an at&t store I had set up a service to be started. The thing was though, the one that was helping me told me that I could get what I was setting up in my area when come to find out we can't I had also called at one point and was going to have something set up it was internet using a satellite.I can't remember what he called it because I'm so use to just plain wireless iterant. But I haven't called back yet, mainly because I would like to get some second thought about it. Would anyone be able to help me with this?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Moderator

• 

773 Messages

11 years ago

@Motochan wrote:

I am posting because I am needing some help with finding some internet in my area. Not too long ago I went to an at&t store I had set up a service to be started. The thing was though, the one that was helping me told me that I could get what I was setting up in my area when come to find out we can't I had also called at one point and was going to have something set up it was internet using a satellite.I can't remember what he called it because I'm so use to just plain wireless iterant. But I haven't called back yet, mainly because I would like to get some second thought about it. Would anyone be able to help me with this?

Motochan,

Hello and welcome to the forum. I wouldn't be able to tell you what's in your area but I have included a few links below on internet packages that ATT offers and a way to check if it's available at your location.

This first link if for high speed Internet DSL. You will be able to look at a package and punch in your address to see if it is available at your location.

DSL packages

This link is to check availability for ATT's Uverse Internet

Uverse availability

James

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I'm moving to a new address 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.