For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Gottashiplabel's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 12th, 2017 8:47 PM

SOLUTION: Return labels for U-verse equipment

I live in a small town with no UPS Store and no corporate AT&T store. I am 70 years old and was going to have to drive one hour to a UPS Store to drop off my equipment within the required 10 days. I was stonewalled on AT&T chat and stonewalled at the AT&T store and the local UPS shipper was not the right kind of shipper to accept the equipment return box with no label. No label was included with the new equipment. All customer service representatives were telling me I had to drive to Tulsa one hour away to drop off my equipment at a UPS Store. For all those facing this problem, here is the shipping label address. USPS, Parcel Return Service, DC 56901. You may have to pay for it yourself but if you are in my situation it may be worth it. Customer service can also email you a label if you get the right customer service representative.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

7 years ago

Look at THIS THREAD for another option.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

No, not helpful. See my post in detail. I needed a shipping label or a shipping address, neither of which is on the reply you posted.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

7 years ago

ups.JPGDid you click on the link I provided? 

If not, I provided the screen shot above.  It says  "Use the prepaid UPS shipping label provided" and then under that (yes, small print) it says if you did not get one, you need to contact ATT).

Secondly, if you follow the first link (provided), there's a link to find out where the nearest shipping location is (ups.com/dropoff).

Thirdly, you have 21 days, not 10.

And skeeter is OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.