Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Wednesday, May 27th, 2015 6:32 PM

Re: AT&T Rewards

­

AT&T Rewards

Many qualifying U-verse customers often have the fantastic opportunity to take advantage of the AT&T Rewards offer. However, some of the common questions are "Where is it?" "When am I supposed to receive it?" "Once I get it, how do I activate it?" etc. Here at AT&T we want to ensure customer satisfaction to the highest extent, so we want to give clear step by step guidelines to set your expectations about the reward process!

Check your Mail

You will receive reward claim instructions within 4 weeks of installation/activation.

Claim letter front update.jpg

Claim letter back update.jpg

Note: Make sure you claim your reward by the claim by date printed on your letter.

Claim or check your reward status

To claim your Reward or check your Reward status, visit the AT&T Reward Center.

Simply enter in your 1) Claim Number printed on your reward notification letter or 2) Account Number and Zip Code

And, while you are at the Reward Center, click the top right link “Reward Process Overview” to learn all about the reward process!

Rewards 3.png

Once you are in the Reward Center, you will be presented with your eligible Rewards in the Available Rewards section. Select Claim it now to begin! If you have already claimed your reward, you will be presented the AT&T Reward TrackerSM to see the status of that Reward. If there is no information about your reward, you may want to choose the “Contact Us” button at the top to “chat online now” with the Reward Center for additional assistance.

Rewards 4-2.png

FAQ's

Below are some common questions and answers that are sourced from the Reward Center website.

How long will it take for me to receive my reward?

Once you have claimed your reward and met your 30-day service requirement, most customers receive their reward within 3 weeks. You can obtain a real-time status for your rewards at the AT&T Reward Center.

How long do I have to claim my reward?

Reward expiration dates are printed clearly on your notification letter, so please take note of the "Claim by Date" shown. The date is also available on the Reward Tracker for each reward(s). You will have a minimum of 30 days to claim your reward from the time you receive your Reward Notification letter.

Rewards 4-2.png

It’s been over four weeks since I ordered services, and I have not received any information on the reward I was offered during my purchase. What should I do?

First, you need to know that you will receive a Reward Notification letter in the mail within four weeks of service installation.
If it’s been greater than four weeks since you installed your qualifying service(s), try logging on to the Reward Center. All eligible rewards will be displayed on the Reward Center website.

If you are still unable to obtain information on your rewards, please contact the AT&T Reward Center by calling the number located on the Contact Us page or start a chat session! To help answer your questions as quickly as possible, please have your AT&T bill on hand with the following information:

• Services ordered
  • Date services were ordered
  • Date services were installed

How can I activate my AT&T Visa® Reward Card?
You can activate your AT&T Visa® Reward Card at the Reward Center by clicking on Activate My Reward Card. You'll need your 16 digit card number and the last four digits or your Billing Account Number.

How can I check the balance of my AT&T Visa® Reward Card?
You can check the balance of your AT&T Visa® Reward Card at the Reward Center by clicking on Check My Reward Card Balance. You'll need your 16 digit card number and the last four digits of your Billing Account Number.

I am experiencing difficulty redeeming my reward online and some rewards do not appear, what should I do?

If you are having difficulty, please see the possible reasons below:

• If you have qualified for more than one reward, they may be posted to the Reward Center at different times.
  • Rewards may not be claimed if the service has been canceled or if qualifying services were removed.
  • Some rewards may not be combined with other offers.

If any of these reasons do not apply to you please contact the AT&T Reward Center for assistance, click the Contact Us link for further assistance.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

4 Attachments

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I never received anything. I called and was told it was being processed. Never got letter, card or anything. After that, just got the run a round. Called the rewards center and they said ATT had followed through. Called ATT....call the rewards center.

No one would do anything to get me the $250 for converting from Comcast.

I have been a wireless customer since the middle 90's. Very disappointed.

• 

1 Message

I signed up with ATT March 2019, they were supposed to send me VISA rewards after 3-4 months (one for $100). I NEVER received the cards.

When I called the rewards center they state that its past 120 days and I will not receive the card and asked me to call the customer service so that they can give me a bill credit. All the 4 customer reps gave me one aswer that you would not receive the cards as its passed 120 days. ATT as a company (Edited per community guidelines) and they are playing/pitching offers which they can't fulfill. ATT has become a scam in my sitiatuion and when I checked online could find that multiple people faced this situation. Never trust ATT anymore, I am disappointed. ATT please stop such offers to make new customers.

(edited)

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I signed up with ATT Dec 2015, and they were supposed to send me VISA rewards after 3-4 months (one for $300 and one for $100).  I NEVER received the cards.

When I call I am put on hold and transfered around, only to be told after 120 days no one can do anything.  Well, I'm supposed to wait 120 days to receive the cards...  I'm tired of talking to people in India who just have a script that says "I'm sorry, I cannot do anything".

This is such a waste of time.  Why can't they just credit my account $400 and stop playing these games.  Oh yeah, I know.  when they do it this way everyone gives up on trying to receive what ATT should have given them.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

same here.  

I was supposed to receive $300 and $100 rewards cards.  Didn't receive anything.  They tell me there is nothing they can do.  I get transferred around for 110 minutes, then again, nothing they can do.. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

We received our visa rewards letter and it was accidently shredded.   What can we do?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I was promised a 200.00 visa card for signing up with att and direct tv. how do i redeem?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Still haven't received my rewards card and I'm beginning to feel like I'm getting the run around.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I ordered new service back in November and I was promised a $200 gift card in order to start service and I have never received it. How can this be resolved?

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @tylikjohnson,

You will find information on how to redeem your card and contact our rewards team. 

-ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I have the issue were you able to get it resolved

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Same issue here I was told I would receive it in the mail then I call a few months later and then I'm told I can reclaim it online I go online and there's nothing so I call back and then I'm told at the end of May it will be available and that I have 1yr to reclaim when I check again online it's expired no one can help me and it's just gone , this seems deliberate
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.