Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Payment Arrangements

Highlighted
Contributor

Payment Arrangements

Is there an email where I can email to request a payment arrangement? It looks like the business office is closed tomorrow to call to request one.

Message 1 of 5
Professor

Re: Payment Arrangements

If you log on to your myatt page, there is usualy a link you can click that says, Chat.  That connects you to an online rep, who can usualy handle minor details like setting up auto pay, and so on. AND, they can also transfer you to other online reps who CAN help you, if what you need specificaly is not in their skill set.

Message 2 of 5
Administrator
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by davidbk
‎11-19-2015 10:39 AM

Stored payment methods make paying your bill fast and easy. You can learn how to add new stored payment methods and change or delete methods you previously stored.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

I'm having the same problem
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

I am trying to set up payment arrangements. But it keep saying that I can't until June 23, 2019 , or. A day before, but when I try it won't allow me. I need to make payment arrangements for July 12,2019

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support