Helpful Links

New Bill / Don't Understand Bill (View / Pay Bill Online)

Highlighted
Community Support

New Bill / Don't Understand Bill (View / Pay Bill Online)

To view and pay your U-verse bill, check out the video below. Learn how to manage your bill online at att.com/myatt or on the go with the myAT&T app.

To get more information on understanding your bill, you may also want to take a look at the Interactive Sample Bill. On the interactive bill sample, you'll find a snapshot of the most common charges as well as information to better understand your bill and manage your account.

If this is your first U-verse bill, and you are an existing customer, it may reflect charges for a full month of service for your existing service and a partial month of service for your new service, resulting in a higher than normal bill.

If you have any further issues regarding your first bill (or not fully understanding your bill), feel free to contact ATTCustomerCare.

by,

ATTU-verseCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 6
Community Support

Re: New Bill / Don't Understand Bill (View / Pay Bill Online)

To view and pay your U-verse bill, check out the video above. Learn how to manage your bill online at att.com/myatt or on the go with the myAT&T app. You can do things from viewing your billing history and bill alerts to comparing bills and making payments.

If you have any further issues regarding your first bill (or not fully understanding your bill), feel free to contact @ATTCustomerCare.

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6
Administrator

Learn more about some common charges you’ll see on your first bill, including an explanation of those charges.

Then, learn how to view your AT&T account balance and due date and view, print, or download your paper bills, pay your bill and view your last payment received either on your device, on your PC or tablet or by calling support.

Employee Contributor*
Message 3 of 6
Contributor

I just spoke with Ron xxxxx and he told me to contact you to get my internet phone bill decreased to $18 where it was before I got sick, that you were the only ones who could help me.  I reluctantly went over to your u-verse internet because you told me that my service which i have had forever with you was being discontinued.  You promised my charge would be $18 forever and while I was ill you increased my fee to $42.  My daughter took over paying all my bills and didn't know you increased it so continued to pay it.  You also did this to her and that is why she is now with suddenlink for a much lower cost.  I ask that you immediately put me back to the $18 and not decrease my speed or I will have to change.  I am  a senior and a fixed income and cannot continue this way.  I also need a credit for what I have overpaid you. 

lso my phone went out 10 days ago and it was from an error at your office where they had pulled my plug.  I am on lifeline and do need my phone service.  Thank you in advance for your conideration on my needs.

Sharon B[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Message 4 of 6
Contributor

waiting to hear from you

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Expert

@Ronald43, you have made a post an a public forum provided for AT&T users to communicate with other AT&T users. You should not post your full name or any identifying or private information such as your account number in such a forum.

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, you should have no expectation that any particular action will come from such a post.  I would not hold my breath while "waiting to hear from [them]."

You should instead click this Customer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your request. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope in the upper right hand corner of this site, next to your avatar and name) in a business day or three. You can speed things up by including your name, Billing Account Number and the best way and time to reach you in that Private Message (where it won't be visible for everyone to read).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support