For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
ATTDSLCare's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

Wednesday, August 24th, 2016 7:42 PM

Need Immediate DSL or Landline Assistance?

Our forums group can only provide limited assistance regarding land-line and DSL accounts. For billing, missed appointment, or loss of service, please utilize our chat features list below: 

For landline service (Home Phone) click here

For DSL service, click here

For Digital Home Phone service click here

Have an appointment concern or other request?

Our chats can assist you with any concern you may have including billing concerns, service issues, appointment requests or changes, and account changes.

Have another service? You can also use our AT&T Chat option to connect with one of our live representatives by clicking here.

-ATTDSLCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a question" button. Have email issues? Contact the Digital Assistance Center at 877-267-2988 and you can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

For going on almost two weeks since ordering faster internet speed( which isn't faster by the way), and direct TV, we have actually lost phone service, land and I phone. Have had so many workers out here and yet not ONE finishes fixing the mess the last one leaves. We now have a wire strung across the back yard that's supposed to be buried, yet NO one at ATT seems to know anything about it.... what gives?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I diconnected my dsl service on 11.14.2016, that was tied to a phone number in 2010. That was when att let you have dsl without a home phone. Since that time when i disconnected the service I all of a sudden have a home phone that I am being billed. Everytime I call customer service I get your outsourcing company (hince we get what you pay for) and it is frustrating because they do not understand that I am being charged for a service I do not have or never had. Yes I had internet and yes I had a phone number but that number could not receive calls nor make calls because it was tied to the dsl. Now mind you I currently have u verse and the trouble I am having with being billed for a home phone is quite troubling as well as your outsourced employees keep hanging up on me and never resolve the issues and tell lies. My mama always said a lie dont care who told it just as long as its told. Att i am very disappointed in the jacked up run around i have been getting. So i want to know when you plan to stop billing me for a service that should have been disconnected in Novemver 2016 and when you will stop billing me and when you will credit the now collection account of all charges. I have called on 11.14.2016; 11.28.2016; 12.5.2016, 1.28.2016. I was locked out of the acct sometimes in December due to msg saying the acct was closed but yet i just received a bill for $60.60

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I too keep receiving bills for a home phone service that has been diconnected since November 1, 2016. I too have been unable to access the online accout since I made my final bill payment and received a message that the account was closed with 0 balance.

Now the account has been turned over to collections after being assured by att outsourced customer service that they would take care of the mistake made by att. Also everytime I call att they mysteriously show my first call is actually the last call I have made about the problem. Also every call they mysteriously hang up on me.

Now mind you i keep a record of my calls just a misspelling of names. I am so disappointed in the customer service, the audacity to turn me over to collections for an amount I never owed, that you are pursuing to tarnish my credit and the audacity to bill me another 60$ that is due 2.2017. I am also appalled at the rudeness of your outsourcing company that hang up because I am frustrated with your Rallu, Hannah, Heidi, and a name I can neither spell nor pronounce.

I AM UPSET THAT YOU KEEP TRYING TO CHARGE ME FOR A HOME PHONE I NEVER HAD AND DO NOT OWE THE AMOUNT IN COLLECTIONS OR CURRENTLY DUE. I AM A CURRENT UVERSE CUSTOMER. How can you as a company treat your customers that continue to have your service after all of this is beyond me.

Now several things must happen, you rectify the collections issue and make sure it is not reflected on my credit, you stop billing me for a home phone that I never had or could use and you make sure I get the best customer service I have had since I became a customer many years ago. Also send me my 300 rewards card for bundling my service when I called to order service at my new home the first of November 2016 and that service was correctly and efficiently installed by a wonderful technician. This has been an ongoing nightmare and it must stop. I am trusting ATT to rectify this matter as soon as possible.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

How do I add 'caller-ID to my land line

Telephone Retiree AT&T [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Add caller ID to landline & at what additional charge

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Friday night a sheriff car pulled up responding to a call to 911.  The sheriff office reported to a call to 911 with only static.  Later that night a different sherrif officer pulled up after 911 received another call.  That officer told us that a short in the line will sometimes cause that, so we disconnected the building line from the box on the outside of the building.  Sunday another sheriff car came by after another call.

We called tech support but the was no option to either leave a message or speak to a person.  The automated system confirmed a problem with the line but they will not be able to send someone out until next week.

Every time 911 recieves a call they are required to send out an officer to invistigate.  This can cause that same officer to be delayed to the next call, possibly a life threatening situation where that delay could make the difference between life and death. Telling us (and 911) that we have to wait a week to have this fixed is unacceptable for this situation.  Is there a way to contact a live person so that we can relay the details of the situation, and hopefully have an expedited repair?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I contacted AT&T today via chat because that was the only way I could get through. After 20 minutes stating the same thing over & over they told my a supervisor would contact me. Well he did. After another 20 minutes went by I was transfered 2 times and then finally disconnected. No one has returned my call since then. Our landline has been down for 2 days. My husband is on 24 hour oxygen support and has no way of calling 911 in case of an emergency. AT&T  has provided us with the worse service ever. If something happens to my husband while I'm at work it will be totally on you because my work in one and a half hours from my home. "WORSE SERVICE EVER"

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

The actual subject I posted was...

Re: No Landline - My Husband is on 24 hour oxygen support

AT&T is showing    Re: No technician and wrong area code

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Unable to get service for me mother in an assisted living home in Florida. She was given a u-verse number when we requested a regular landline. She can call out, but we can not call in. We get a fax. Att assigned her another phone number and it worked for a few days and then it was disconnected. So far our family has spent about 9 hours talking to Att on the phone about this. We are tranferred, hung up on and not called back when promised. The U-verse number is in another person's name. I was told two days ago that att needed to disconnect the u-verse number before They could connect the other number, but when the att customer service person asked the u'verse person to do this they said they could not because the u-verse number is not in my mother's. I was promised that a supervisor would get back to me but they have not. My brother tried yesterday and someone was supposed to call him back but did not. It is impossible to get a case number or have any continuous conversation. Any suggestions as to how to get help. So far Att has done nothing. Att has has a monopoly in the assisted living facility.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

AT&T Service was working the pole outside my house - the business line I have had in my house for about 15 years, which I was using at the time to talk with a client, began to noise up with test tones.  I went out and respectfully asked that they use another pair in the cable.  They kept working, next thing I knew my service was disconnected.  I went out and showed them (using wireless phone) that I had been cut off.  They continued to work then left without restoring my service - as near as I can tell, just took the cable pair I was assigned and gave it to someone else, leaving me without the business service I have paid for.

When I tried to phone in the problem, I was informed that my corporate service manager would need to receive a trouble ticket from the IT department (in Boston) who receive and pay the invoices.  The sheer disrespect for customer service and lack of attention to quality is quite frankly dumbfounding - in a competitive world this company would have been out of business long ago, but I guess if you can bribe regulators to prevent competition then you don't have to worry about minor things like customers and service.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

i have a financial issue and I need to get all call records to and from a particular local number made on my land line. can you help?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.