ATTDSLCare's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

Wednesday, August 24th, 2016 7:42 PM

Need Immediate DSL or Landline Assistance?

Our forums group can only provide limited assistance regarding land-line and DSL accounts. For billing, missed appointment, or loss of service, please utilize our chat features list below: 

For landline service (Home Phone) click here

For DSL service, click here

For Digital Home Phone service click here

Have an appointment concern or other request?

Our chats can assist you with any concern you may have including billing concerns, service issues, appointment requests or changes, and account changes.

Have another service? You can also use our AT&T Chat option to connect with one of our live representatives by clicking here.

-ATTDSLCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a question" button. Have email issues? Contact the Digital Assistance Center at 877-267-2988 and you can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I trying to help my elderly parents with their phone. They can't call or receive any calls. When you call their number the phone continue to ring. The phone message says LINE IN USE. Please help

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

The rep. cut the call off when I requested that my landline service be cancelled due to them refusing to adjust the high charge for Internet calls.

Any way for a manager to handle this? I would rather come to an agreement and pay then to have it go to collections.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

It's been over a year now and my landline is still not working. The original number was not ported over even though I rented a TW modem for 2 mo.s to allow more time. I keep trying to get the services bundled - ATT landline, dsl internet and Directv. I originally ordered the services as a bundle on Jan, 8th, 2016 withe offer of 2 reward VISAs, one for $100 and one for $50. DTV installed their part Jan 11th and told me reward cards typically took about 10 days. ATT was installed on Jan 14th. The ATT installer could not hook up internet to Genies so after trying for 2 month to connect wirelessly, gave up and moved dsl gateway to living room and connected with ethernet cable. After hours and hours, days and days, months and months on the phone with many ATT people they decided to cancel my account and give me new bundle with new temporary phone number. This did not work. So they gave me back original temp no. and it cannot even call our cell phones. I am told by DTV that I did indeed qualify for bundle price and VISA cards but ATT says I am entitled to bundle price but do not qualify for VISAs. I hate this service! The phone has been useless, internet connectivity is slow and intermittent and I hate that you must download On Demand. With TW you just clicked it and began watching. With DTV you cannot even read titles and have to select each one to be able to read titles of movies. I am being charged about $250 a month when it should be $89.99 +tax. I feel I am entited to return of funds for overcharge and reward cards but ATT rep laughed at me and said they would NEVER give me a cent back. I am elderly and disabled and so disgusted with this "service" I could scream.  What recourse do I have? What will it cost me to cancel services and go nack to TW? How do I get money back for a phone that NEVER worked?

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

I hope there was a resolution. I am still dealing with nearly the same issue. Seems some of the sales people handling evening calls are not quite up to speed when it comes to their knowledge of plans and are selling to make sales and not passing on the actual facts of charges, at least from what I gathered from my last customer service agent contact. Outsourcing sales and cs reps, is looking to be more of a headache than a help for the customer.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Cancelled oct of 2016 DSL, still being billed after 6 phone calls and all saying the same thing, "we see you cancelled in oct of 16, we will back date and pro rate and you won't be billed again", yet 3 months later I am still receiving a bill and it keeps piling up from 52 to now 182. Unreal, awful service the worst I have ever had in my life that more time is being spent 40-60 minutes each call and at&t has yet to do the job. Can someone finish this up so I can stop being billed?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Dear AT&T
My husband & I have been trying to purchase your DSL, which we had previously & were satisfied customers, we discontinued temporarily while we were out of town for a season then when we came back your agents had told us there is a caps on the port in our area, I am very concerned because I wonder what does it take to acquire another port in our area, I mean all you would have to do is let our neighbors know the port is now available so as to off set the cost to you. How can this be resolved, we are currently unfortunate customers of HUGHES NET, in which we were forced to go this route we have always chosen AT&T as our premium carrier. We were bundled with AT&T & Direct tv even before the merge was complete. So please get back to us!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

It has now been a month since this exchange and I have received NO communication from your company and I STILL have NO phone!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

After months of trying to get on this program I was accepted, sort of.  AT&T set up another account number for this DSL and was charging me for 2 DSL lines (really?) I fixed that problem via phone help in Dec.  My bill was 31.06 since I'm signed up for automatic payments I thought nothing of it.  The amount was paid in time.  Now I get the bill for Jan. I have a late fee and I'm being charged 44.00 for my DSL.  I do not think I am responable for the late fee.  It was done by the AT&T auto payments and charging me the old amount..  This is trying my pactience.  Now I have a total bill of 94.64,  Help!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

We recently changed our phone number and somehow the operator, who tells the callers " The number you are trying to reach no longer exists and has been changed to ___-___-____ this number refers callers to a WRONG NUMBER... MY WIFE HAS BLOWN HER TOPTRYING TO GET IT CHANGED TO THE CORRECT NUMBER. Operators and att. techies seem incapable of understanding this And cannot, repeat cannot seem to grasp our problem. All they have to do is change two numbers in their message so our friends will know how to reach us.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I need HELP to setup My Computer with My Att Account and DSL network I need to setup My att.net account and My gmail account with passwords  I lost and I cant get anything to work with the accounts I know.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.