For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
ATTDSLCare's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

Wednesday, August 24th, 2016 7:42 PM

Need Immediate DSL or Landline Assistance?

Our forums group can only provide limited assistance regarding land-line and DSL accounts. For billing, missed appointment, or loss of service, please utilize our chat features list below: 

For landline service (Home Phone) click here

For DSL service, click here

For Digital Home Phone service click here

Have an appointment concern or other request?

Our chats can assist you with any concern you may have including billing concerns, service issues, appointment requests or changes, and account changes.

Have another service? You can also use our AT&T Chat option to connect with one of our live representatives by clicking here.

-ATTDSLCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a question" button. Have email issues? Contact the Digital Assistance Center at 877-267-2988 and you can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

they is something extremely wrong going on with my phone.. do u covering security attacks??

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

well cable guys said the could give me what i was getting , with them for cheaper , well too many error messages just using the remote thier dvr which is a night mear to use. they ported my phone number to thier services, took everything back and told them to shut it off , i never touch the at&t land line,U-verse T/internet and home phone well tech came out sat back up internet was rock soild to begin with but still NO PHONE how do i get it back?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

While trying to call PA from FL --- I am getting a recorded message: "Were sorry, a long distance access code is required for the number you have dialed. Please dial your call with the access code."

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Tired of getting runaround on phone. I would please like the email address of a customer repair support person in the Lower Middle Tennessee area. My mother (83 years old) only has a land line. It has been in and out of service for six weeks. She has had numerous heart attacks in the last month and cannot call an ambulance or life alert if phone is out of order. The tech gave me hs phone number but this time her phone has been out three days. I live an hour away. It worries me when she cannot be reached. There must be a solution. Why is she paying for a service she is not receiving? Please send me email ASAP.

Thank you!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am an old lady living in area where mobile phones do not work. This land line is the only phone available to me.  On Nov. 21, 2016, I reported problem.  Tech came on 11/29, said problem on outside. In a couple of days men with spray cans and flags marked street, my yard and three other lots.  Two weeks ago a man said he was from Irish construction and needed permits to do trenching. Since that time I have made innumerable calls to repair, internet status, chat lines.  I recive 2 types of response, a. they have no record of my repair ticket or they will look it up and call me back.  I have received no calls.  Inaddition, the construction co. has no reachable phone.  I am beyond frustration here. What is my next step? 

thank you,

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

can i change my home phone number

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have tried several times to resolve this on the phone. I have been told by two reps that I need to be transferred to another department to get my problem resolved but both reps transferred me wrong. The first time I went to the automated system and the second time collections. On 12/12 I got a text stating that my installation couldn't be completed that day but was priority to be rescheduled. I assumed it was the wrong number as I have not talked to anyone with AT&T since October. A couple of days later a technician shows up at my door. I was sleeping. I answer door and he says that he needs to come in just for a minute to complete his job order. He was finished outside and only needed to switch something on my modem. I asked why he was even here. He said to change my phone line from u verse to a landline. I said that I hadn't ordered anything to be done. He told me he just follows the order tickets for the day and just needed to do something to my modem to complete his job order. He told me to call the 800 number. I also asked if this would change my bill or service, but again he said to call and ask. Since he had already done most of the work outside and was so eager to finish I allowed him in. (When I opened this account in Oct, the first week u verse kept going out. The phone went out with it. I spoke to someone then about separating my phone to be a landline so it wouldn't go out. The year prior my service was constantly going out and I can't have my phone doing the same. The person I spoke with said "let's see how service is after the techs finish before changing it." I agreed. After that first week and numerous techs the service has finally been good consistently. Because service had been fine, I forgot all about changing the phone. Had I been asked before this job order was generated in very likely would have said no I didn't want it changed, especially after learning that my bill would be higher and I lost long distance and caller ID. I would like my phone to be put back how it was and would like to know why this even happened in the first place. So far no one I have talked to with AT&T can tell me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Laurie 

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

how can i find someone who will take an honest interest in tackeling my little problem, so far my wife and i have spent the better part of 80 to a 100 hours trying to get someone with att to fix our problem I dont think anyone there can do it not that it cant be done its either they are not competent or they just dont want to do it. I have told my story to att untill i am horase really not kidding.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

It is now December 30th.  Other than the message above which I responded to on December 18th with the additional information - NOTHING HAS CHANGED!  My phone still does not work AND NO ONE HAS CONTACTED ME from AT&T.   I didn't even get the $50 credit Melody offered me a month ago when this first mess first started.  Is there anyone at AT&T that gives a darn about their customers??!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am a rather urgent question pertaining to my bill. But customer service is already closed for the evening. Can I be helped here?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.