ATTU-verseCare's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Wednesday, March 30th, 2016 6:29 PM

Closed

More Data, More Choices

Have questions about the new Internet Data Plan? Visit our site for facts about your data plan!

-ATTU-verseCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Have questions about the new Internet Data Plan? Visit our site for facts about your data plan!

-ATTU-verseCare

Teacher

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Data caps are pointless and you know it. If you can offer unlimited plans through your mobile services you can clearly offer unlimited plans for home internet as you did for a long time. Stop being dumb AT&T, fix it, make your customers happy and stop being a greedy corporate pig.

Teacher

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have att dsl for long time suddenly past 3 months I have been using over a TB I do not understand why if I have the same equipment we are 4 of family I believe there is no way I have been using that much.
Already spoke with 3 att representatives the answers are the same u should get unlimited.
Until I started being mean they sent a technician but still the same equipment I have checked if someone is using my wifi no one is also I noticed
That (I have pictures ) Att charge you usage the next day I took a picture at 10.pm of my usage on 03/31/17 already have used 4 gb of internet on the next day 4/1/17 I took another picture 4/1/17 8am already had 16 gb of used I'm not sure what's going on I hope some can help or if someone is going through the same issue. Unfortunately if they don't fixed I will get a different provider.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am paying a pre paid load and internet but I used all my data before the renewal time. How am I suppose to buy some data ?maybe just for 1 day use?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.