Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I need help please

Contributor

I need help please

My windows My everything in my tower has been replaced with 8.1 no apps nothing and I want my memories they have taken every last one of me and my children's and our families memories without giving notice. Please someone ๐Ÿ˜‡ 1995-2019 gone because I said things are happening on my PC that they are doing so now I have nothing.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
โ€Ž07-22-2019 4:37 AM

Re: I need help please

It sounds like you're talking about a computer problem, not an ATT service issue. You should contact a local computer service center in your area. Major chains offering such service include Best Buy and Staples (in some markets), and there are likely many small businesses near you doing the same thing.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

##- At&t has no problem in taking our 4-600.00$ monthly. They are the ones that contracted the company who are responsible. BI wouldn't have if it wasn't for At&t and not due to being inexpensive. We've been here our whole lives, 65 & 52 not changing now. You have no idea what has happened to the memories history of not only my life but my children. They now have nothing to look back on and I'm not exaggerating. All of our lives moments were on that machine. From their birth to their children's birth and building of homes to tearing down homes to deaths. Schools, friends, first vehicles, loves should I go on.. The next time you think you're helping think twice Please, God bless ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡. Please type your reply above this line -##Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S10+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

AT&T, or ANY internet provider, has nothing to do with having photos deleted. 

Look at it this way:  Your ISP is the highway and your computer is the car.  Do you blame the highway when your car breaks down?   No, the highway had nothing to do with the engine failure.

Take the advice given and have someone look at your computer.

Good luke.  I hope you can recover your photos.  And the lesson here is to backup important content that's on your hard drive (been there...done that).

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support