Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How do I change my Wi-Fi password?

Highlighted
Contributor

How do I change my Wi-Fi password?

I want to change the password that came with the modem to something more user friendly 

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by banazan
‎02-04-2019 1:42 PM

Re: How do I change my Wi-Fi password?

Change your Wi-Fi network information

Pick your gateway model there.

It's no accident what the default is.  Making it simpler is not recommended for security reasons and really unnecessary.  Most wifi devices have a way of remembering your  preferred (default) wifi network ssid and password.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: How do I change my Wi-Fi password?

My password problem is that it has a + and I have to sign into my Roku account. There is no + that I can find on the Roku screen for the plus sign. So I would like to change my password by just one letter. How do I do that?

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support