Helpful Links

How do I change my U-verse login password?

Highlighted
Teacher

How do I change my U-verse login password?

How do I change my U-verse login password to view my account details?

Message 1 of 4
Community Support

Re: How do I change my U-verse login password?

Here is a helpful article that will help with your U-verse login password

Change your myAT&T password

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I migrated my DSL member/user id for my e-mail to my new uverse account.  to access my e-mail I had a separate password.  Now that its under uverse, its making login to access my e-mail with the same password for my ATT umbrella account.  Is there anyway to change the e-mail password or have establish a separate one when all I want to log into is my e-mail. I would think not being able to have a separate password for e-mail poses a security risk for customer's private/sensitive information especially since a lot of customers use their e-mail for business purposes. Anyone that gains access to someone's myATT login password also gains access to the customer's e-mail account since even though the link on the page to access your e-mail prompts you for a password, what's the point? The password is the same anyway.

Message 3 of 4
Community Support

Hi @Babyblackat,

Unfortunately not. If there is a password issue with the email, the fastest and most efficient way is to reset the account itself. 

-ATTU-verseCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply sign in, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support