For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
siram.rk's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, July 2nd, 2014 9:08 PM

False Rewards Promises

This is to share my experience with ATT Home Internet.

I recently signed ATT Internet promising me 150$ reward card over phone  for 1year contract as i had problem signing up my order online. The sales guy promised me same 150$ reward card over phone with 1 year contract.

After 1month of internet service, called ATT rewards support and they are saying that we dont see 50$ reward as you ordered over phone and see only 100$ reward on your account which is kind of cheat and false promises over the phone.

Such a big network - ATT they cannot have confirmation numbers for the rewards during sign up- which is a kind of misguiding and misleading to me.

Also, with my first month of internet service experience, i complained almost more than 5 -10 times about my internet service problem. Always at night, the internet is slow and have buffering problems most of the day.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @siram.rk Welcome to the Forums!

Our Social Media Care team has some great managers that will be happy to help with whatever we can. Please send us a private message by clicking here with your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.