False Rewards Promises

Highlighted
Visitor

False Rewards Promises

This is to share my experience with ATT Home Internet.

I recently signed ATT Internet promising me 150$ reward card over phone  for 1year contract as i had problem signing up my order online. The sales guy promised me same 150$ reward card over phone with 1 year contract.

After 1month of internet service, called ATT rewards support and they are saying that we dont see 50$ reward as you ordered over phone and see only 100$ reward on your account which is kind of cheat and false promises over the phone.

Such a big network - ATT they cannot have confirmation numbers for the rewards during sign up- which is a kind of misguiding and misleading to me.

Also, with my first month of internet service experience, i complained almost more than 5 -10 times about my internet service problem. Always at night, the internet is slow and have buffering problems most of the day.

Message 1 of 2 (116 Views)
Community Manager

Re: False Rewards Promises

Hello @siram.rk Welcome to the Forums!

Our Social Media Care team has some great managers that will be happy to help with whatever we can. Please send us a private message by clicking here with your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support