Escalation to ATT DSL Managers

Contributor

Escalation to ATT DSL Managers

Hi, 

my Name is "Narayanan"

I would like to escalate my case to ATT. I used ATT in past and never had issue. But now I returned from India and again thought to go with ATT service. which was really wrong decision i think.

I called ATT on 28th May to setup new service for my home address. ATT Representative helped me to setup that as required, deducted $100 from account. and scheduled service for 4th June 2014. I chatted ATT rep on 3rd May that I am going to get service activated on 4th June or not. and representative confirmed that team will activate that for my home address..

I waited whole day and then i start calling ATT customer, and that is time when I was in real mess. ATT team were not able to find any order that was placed for me. They don't have any service activated for home address. can't search based on my name, can't search based on my SSN / DOB. One of ATT person replied that they are going to give a call to my Bank to findout what was account number for which they deducted $100. and she confirmed that she will give call back within 1 hr. now it's about 2 days, i never got any call. After 3 hrs I called again , and next rep don't have any record that i called.. Smiley Happy wow .. Smiley Happy

So even spending almost all day and evening, I didn't get any information, so to continue my business I had to go with local internet service . and Had to call bank that unauthorize my $100 trasaction that was made to ATT..

This is really bad experience.  and which caused me lot of issues.

Thanks

Narayanan

[edited for privacy]

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: Escalation to ATT DSL Managers

Hello ryadav, Thank you for posting!

I'm sorry for the issues with your order, our team can definitely help you with that! Please send us a private message by clicking here with your name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support