Helpful Links

Enroll in Paperless Billing Today!

Community Manager

Enroll in Paperless Billing Today!

Enroll in Paperless Billing today and receive $10 from AT&T!

Get $10 - Enrollment Page

Why enroll in Paperless Billing?

Paperless Billing is convenient!

• Email bill reminders
  • View bill details online
  • Pay bill in seconds
  • Up to 16 months of bill records online
  • Track account activities, and more!

Paperless is safer!

Nearly 85% of identity theft is due to lost or stolen paper bills, payments, and statements.

Save gas and the environment!

If only 20% of U.S. households switched to online bills, statements and payments, the impact every year would:

• Avoid using 135 million gallons of gasoline.
  • Avoid 720 thousand tons of greenhouse gas.
  • Save 147 million pounds of paper.
  • Save 2 million beautiful trees.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 3
Community Manager

Re: Enroll in Paperless Billing today!

For more information about Paperless Billing go HERE.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

page too large for my phone to set up text me a reminder for my internet bill

i have a simple food stamp phone, not a smart phone. i am wanting to set it up for reminder texts for when my internet bill is due. unfortunately when i try to go to the URL that ATT text me, it says PAGE TOO LARGE. is there any other way to confirm my non-ATT non-smart phone?

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support