Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Data usage

Contributor

Data usage

I received an email saying I'm going to be charged more because I went over on my data plan. When I signed out for your service I signed up for unlimited internet access I want to speak to somebody immediately about this problem and make sure that I do not get charged more for my services.

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎08-17-2019 9:06 PM

Which service do you have?

Uverse based internet has a 1T data cap, unless you either pay $30 extra per month or subscribed to DirecTv or Uverse IPTV bundled package where the $30 fee is waived.

If none of these apply, the charge is $10/50G up to $100 per month.

https://www.att.com/legal/terms.internetAttTermsOfService.html

If have Fixed Wireless, or legacy DSL have different data caps, no unlimited option, charge is $10/50G up to $200 per month on legacy DSL.

For wireless plans consult local retail store about plans, pricing.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

They just switched it to fiber optics and I told him I wanted unlimited internet access I don't care what it is I need Unlimited internet access what do I have to do to make that happen? That's what I was told I had!

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

What does your bill say?  Are you paying the extra $30 a month?  If not, call customer service and request it.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support