Trigney's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 28th, 2017 4:00 AM

Connection Down

Friday morning the line running across the road came loose (it had an extra 5 ft of line tied together on one end for whatever reason). Went outside and police were already there and att had been notified. Before they got there a large truck came through and hit the line breaking it.
Att came out and "fixed the wire" but internet was still out. Called customer support and was on the phone for 2 hours because "something had to be wrong with my modem". They decided they need to send a tech out but can't till Tuesday??? It is always like this in my small town, you have a problem a tech will be there in a week but if you sign up for service they can be there the next day. My question is does ATT reimburse for the 1/4 of the time they are not providing the service?

Scholar

• 

100 Messages

7 years ago

You can always get credited for time down, but consider how long it is down, minutes, hrs. days.

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @Trigney,

Thank you for posting. If this is about traditional phone service and DSL, then can you send me a private message by clicking the link below and send me your account information. I would like to see how I can help you in this matter.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.