ScaryMary365's profile

Traveler

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 15th, 2013 9:01 AM

Confused, can anyone help

Hello, I've only been a member with At&t since March of this year 2013...and since 6-09-13 my internet seems like it wants to disconnect on me every 2-3mins only at night time...around 9pm or 10pm at night is when it goes on and off and the latest I've stayed up to see if it would fix itself is 4am and it was still going in and out at that time... all the lights remain green except the servise light...then it'll turn red then green..then off then my DSL light with go red the green then flash with out the service light on...I've tried every thing that was reccomended...

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

@ScaryMary365 wrote:

Hello, I've only been a member with At&t since March of this year 2013...and since 6-09-13 my internet seems like it wants to disconnect on me every 2-3mins only at night time...around 9pm or 10pm at night is when it goes on and off and the latest I've stayed up to see if it would fix itself is 4am and it was still going in and out at that time... all the lights remain green except the servise light...then it'll turn red then green..then off then my DSL light with go red the green then flash with out the service light on...I've tried every thing that was reccomended...

Hello there ScaryMary365.  If you haven't already, please review the Troubleshooting your AT&T High Speed Internet connection for assistance.

If you cannot get resolution there, please don't hesitate to reach out to our great team of support by clicking ATTCustomerCare.  A private message will open up where we will need you to send your name, account number, email address, contact number and a good time for you to be reached on that number.  Upon receipt a manager will contact you within 48  hours!

~Delia

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.