Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Cancel my service from At&t

Contributor

Cancel my service from At&t

I won't to cancel my internet service from *** because I move out of town and I won't to cancel at that adress 

[Edited for privacy - This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Message 1 of 5
Contributor

Re: Cancel my service from At&t

When the internet service wii be cancel from ***

[Edited for privacy - This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Message 2 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by JefferMC
‎01-24-2019 7:01 AM

@Nylabo You need to call to cancel service. You can not cancel online and definitely not by posting here.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

quiero cancelar mi servicio estoy desconcertado de esta compañía y servicio, no puedo creer que tengo un bill de más de 200 dólares, tengo muchos años y nunca avía tenido este problema, denme soluciones de lo contrario cancelo la cuenta 

Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Canceling AT&T is a freaking joke. They wade you through the typical bullsiht of automated systems that don't actually address what you're calling about...then when I just tried to cancel, I was told the system was being "optimized" and that I would have to call back in 2 to 4 hours. This seems odd to me, as I work in IT and I know that the most efficient time to optimize a system is most definitely not during business hours in the middle of the week. I also know that when I do call back, I'll be run through the "oh we'll drop this price, or we'll include this, how can we get you to stay?" crap that they put everyone through--which I understand is their job, however if I'm calling to cancel, chances are I've made arrangements for some other service and you asking me all these stupid questions are just a waste of both of our times.

If I call to cancel, say "We're sorry to see you go" and cancel my account. This process should not be a multi-hour, multi-person process that causes stress on the involved parties. 

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support