Can i get it?

Highlighted
Contributor

Can i get it?

Hi! I realize this is a peer to peer forum but my internet provider (Skynet) has alot of problems with latency and connectivity. Apparently At&t is available in my area but a few years ago we tried to install it but the fiber optics cable wasnt long enough. Ive had At&t internet before and i was very happy with what i got. My question is if there are any technical guys out there is it available now or is the cable to short still?

Message 1 of 2
Employee

Re: Can i get it?

Check your address when trying to order online.... if service is available will state what service(s).

If not available can request an address validation case be opened contact 1-800-288-2020.
If still not available can request notification when does become available.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support