Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Aug 29, 2012
10:35:50 AM
View profile
Broadband Usage Frequently Asked Questions - Helpful Link

Are you questioning your broadband usage?  Wondering what a "gigabyte is" and/or what is included in your 150/250 gigabytes (GB)?

Click Broadband Usage FAQs to get those answers and many more!

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Are you questioning your broadband usage?  Wondering what a "gigabyte is" and/or what is included in your 150/250 gigabytes (GB)?

Click Broadband Usage FAQs to get those answers and many more!

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Broadband Usage Frequently Asked Questions - Helpful Link

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Aug 29, 2012 10:40:01 AM
(0)
Employee

FYI, to learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Thanks!

Rethink Possible

FYI, to learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Thanks!

Rethink Possible

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Broadband Usage Frequently Asked Questions - Helpful Link

2 of 3 (4,013 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 19, 2015 10:35:29 AM
(0)
Administrator

Learn how to manage, monitor, and estimate future Broadband usage at: Broadband Usage FAQs.

Learn how to manage, monitor, and estimate future Broadband usage at: Broadband Usage FAQs.

Re: Broadband Usage Frequently Asked Questions - Helpful Link

3 of 3 (86 Views)
Solution