For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
davidbppjazz's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 12th, 2014 9:14 PM

My wife cannot login to her bellsouth.net email

My wife's iPhone began asking for her email password a couple months ago and when entered said connection to the server failed. After the problem continuing I tried every different location that an att related email can be logged in from...The only message I received was the account is inactive?? The e-mail was used daily. So why would Att restrict it my wife's account, that she's had for years, and has everything in her life linked to? Not a warning or notice e-mailed...nothing.

The message said to log in and give permission to reactivate the email using your parent att login. I have an att cell that is attached to a business account, and we've had that att wireless for years...but I don't have a personal att email. I fear that ATT in an attempt to clear out all the old bellsouth.net emails just randomly deleted the account....if that's the case they deleted multiple business contacts and emails...the contacts that pay our att cells. I hope that's not the case...but does anyone have some light to shed? Also, who exactly would I contact about this? I seam to be going in circles...given links that go to the completely wrong department. Thanks for your help.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am experiencing the exact same issue and cannot reach anyone at att.  Timing is exactly the same as well.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Same problem

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Well dang. It looks like lots of folks are having problems with bell south.net, myself included. Where's help att? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

how do I get into my email?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

What is wrong with my ballsouth email account?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Our bellsouth.net account is suddenly inaccessible on several of our devices. I can still get the email from my phone, but every time I try to reload it onto other phone, or access via computer I get a message to reset password. Done this a dozen times now, and it does not recognize the new password. Help- like to be able to read emails on more than just my phone. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

it's been a month since I have trouble getting my e-mails .I am loosing some of my important messages. PLEASE HELP

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have been receiving emails that state that my email account will be deactivated unless I respond to the email right away.  But when I respond to say that I did not authorize any disconnect order, I get a reply that says that the email to which I have been responding is not active.  What is going on and what is going to happen to me email account, which is the email address for my business?  I have had this email address for over 15 years.

Help!

Paul 

ACE - Expert

• 

35.1K Messages

6 years ago

@pmcclurecpa wrote:

I have been receiving emails that state that my email account will be deactivated unless I respond to the email right away.  But when I respond to say that I did not authorize any disconnect order, I get a reply that says that the email to which I have been responding is not active.  What is going on and what is going to happen to me email account, which is the email address for my business?  I have had this email address for over 15 years.

The e-mail is just a phishing attempt.  Delete it and forget it.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

What the heck did you do to my Bellsouth.net email account?  I can't log into ANY device.  It is telling me my password is incorrect.  It would like to email a temporary password but I CAN"T LOG INTO ME FREAKING EMAIL  Why ATT?  WHY?!?  Quit buying companies when you can't run what you have.  First Bellsouth then Direct TV and who knows what else.  Service just goes downhill hill when you get involved.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.