AT&T email contact?

stp
Contributor

AT&T email contact?

Does any one know of an email address to contact ATT about problems?

Message 1 of 7 (17,419 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by beckyww (Administrator)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: AT&T email contact?

[ Edited ]

You can contact AT&T here.

Message 2 of 7 (17,397 Views)
ACE - Master

If it is what you consider a serious issue - you can look up the AT&T CEO's contact info @ Consumerist.org.  His escalation staff will respond (via the phone # listed on your account, has been my experience)

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7 (17,369 Views)
stp
Contributor

thank you

Message 4 of 7 (17,360 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

You are welcome - enjoy U-Verse.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 7 (17,175 Views)

Although this is an old post, it's the only pertinent one I've found.

Please remove these answers...they are incorrect. The question was how to contact AT&T via email. The old link(s) of att.com/econtact redirect to /contact, which is circular: clicking on "Contact Us" on that page returns to that page. Furthermore, there is no choice for a Yahoo mail question.

Like the poser of the original question, I don't want online chat or phone numbers. I'm looking for email contact address(es) for AT&T support / Yahoo mail support.

Message 6 of 7 (3,464 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

You are correct in pointing out the email address provided is no longer active....but the post IS 5 years old, so there's that.

If one wants to contact ATT online, it can be done via a P.M. to the following contacts*:

U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Cellular Problems, ATTMobilityCare.

*Thank you @Signaladviser for those links.  Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 7 (3,440 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support