Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Dec 22, 2010
12:01:32 PM
View profile
AT&T email contact?

Does any one know of an email address to contact ATT about problems?

Does any one know of an email address to contact ATT about problems?

Accepted Solution

AT&T email contact?

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 22, 2010 12:45:54 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by beckyww on Jun 27, 2013 at 8:14:40 AM

You can contact AT&T here.

You can contact AT&T here.

Re: AT&T email contact?

[ Edited ]
2 of 7 (16,867 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 22, 2010 1:57:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

If it is what you consider a serious issue - you can look up the AT&T CEO's contact info @ Consumerist.org.  His escalation staff will respond (via the phone # listed on your account, has been my experience)

If it is what you consider a serious issue - you can look up the AT&T CEO's contact info @ Consumerist.org.  His escalation staff will respond (via the phone # listed on your account, has been my experience)

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 7 (16,839 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 22, 2010 2:16:50 PM
(0)
Contributor

thank you

thank you

4 of 7 (16,830 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2010 2:09:48 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

You are welcome - enjoy U-Verse.

You are welcome - enjoy U-Verse.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 7 (16,645 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2015 8:45:16 AM
(1)
Tutor

Although this is an old post, it's the only pertinent one I've found.

Please remove these answers...they are incorrect. The question was how to contact AT&T via email. The old link(s) of att.com/econtact redirect to /contact, which is circular: clicking on "Contact Us" on that page returns to that page. Furthermore, there is no choice for a Yahoo mail question.

Like the poser of the original question, I don't want online chat or phone numbers. I'm looking for email contact address(es) for AT&T support / Yahoo mail support.

Although this is an old post, it's the only pertinent one I've found.

Please remove these answers...they are incorrect. The question was how to contact AT&T via email. The old link(s) of att.com/econtact redirect to /contact, which is circular: clicking on "Contact Us" on that page returns to that page. Furthermore, there is no choice for a Yahoo mail question.

Like the poser of the original question, I don't want online chat or phone numbers. I'm looking for email contact address(es) for AT&T support / Yahoo mail support.

6 of 7 (2,934 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2015 9:03:04 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by ATTDanW on Aug 30, 2016 at 7:24:47 PM

You are correct in pointing out the email address provided is no longer active....but the post IS 5 years old, so there's that.

If one wants to contact ATT online, it can be done via a P.M. to the following contacts*:

U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Cellular Problems, ATTMobilityCare.

*Thank you @Signaladviser for those links.  Smiley Wink

You are correct in pointing out the email address provided is no longer active....but the post IS 5 years old, so there's that.

If one wants to contact ATT online, it can be done via a P.M. to the following contacts*:

U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Cellular Problems, ATTMobilityCare.

*Thank you @Signaladviser for those links.  Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]
7 of 7 (2,910 Views)