For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
sonydog123's profile

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

Wednesday, August 27th, 2014 5:04 AM

AT&T Order Gone WRONG

I ordered DSL service from AT&T online. AT&T sent me a confirmation letter along with two letters in the mail confirming my service activation date, account number and details about my new internet service. When I got the router I waited till the activation date which was August 19th to plug the router in. When I did this, the broadband light was red and the internet would not work so I contacted AT&T. The representative told me that the order was cancelled 30 minutes after I placed it because no ports were open. The representative could not explain why AT&T shipped out the router TWO days after the order was placed along with creating an activation date and sending me multiple documents, not one of them saying my service was cancelled. AT&T checked my credit and let me successfully place the order for new internet at my location but then when I got the router they said I couldn't get internet. This is extremely deceitful as I was never notified of any cancellation.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, sonydog123!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your order was canceled. We would be happy to investigate further, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief description of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.