Helpful Links

What is AT&T U-verse with GigaPower?

Employee

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Employee

Re: What is AT&T U-verse with GigaPower?

InspiredVision wrote:

AT&T U-verse with GigaPower is a 100% fiber network built directly to homes and businesses. The technology will allow AT&T to deliver incredibly fast Internet speeds and an enhanced TV experience. At launch in December, customers will enjoy Internet speeds downstream and upstream up to 300Mbps with plans for up to 1 Gigabit per second by mid-2014.
For more information please visit here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support