Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How do I redeem/track my GigaPower tablet promotion reward? (Austin)

Community Manager

How do I redeem/track my GigaPower tablet promotion reward? (Austin)

Did your GigaPower come with a special offer or reward? Here is how to confirm and track it:

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by topic author Community Manager
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: How do I redeem/track my GigaPower tablet promotion reward? (Austin)

The Samsung Galaxy Tablet is automatically redeemed for customers in Austin TX only ordering the Double Play or Triple Play GigaPower Premier bundle with TV.

• Refer to https://rewardcenter.att.com to track the Samsung Galaxy 3 Tablet redemption
  • You must have qualifying service for a minimum of 30 days at the time of reward fulfillment to receive the tablet.
  • The fulfillment time frame is approximately eight weeks after installation.
  • The tablet is sent FedEx Ground and a signature is required upon delivery

Simply enter your information and click Go to get started:

Rewards.JPG

If you have any other questions, please feel free to create a new post on the forums, and this community will be happy to help!

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support