Gigapower in Dallas by summer

ACE - Master

Gigapower in Dallas by summer

[ Edited ]
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 3 (432 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: Gigapower in Dallas by summer

Looking forward to the growing U-verse services! Smiley Happy

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (391 Views)

Re: Gigapower in Dallas by summer

I am being selfious when I make this recommendation, but in the Dallas market, my condo is literally across the street form ATT head quarters. But we get ATT DSL/UVERSE. The wireless signals downtown are horrible (Non ATT ISSUE) and DSL seems to be slow and drops from time to time. ADSL has never been a really good option, but you take what you get. I would really like to see Gigapower or atleast an upgrade to a more solid solution than ADSL/UVERSE downtown Dallas Just my 2 cents Smiley Happy Not complaining, just saying.

Message 3 of 3 (249 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.