Gigapower in Dallas by summer

ACE - Master

Gigapower in Dallas by summer

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: Gigapower in Dallas by summer

Looking forward to the growing U-verse services! Smiley Happy

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3

Re: Gigapower in Dallas by summer

I am being selfious when I make this recommendation, but in the Dallas market, my condo is literally across the street form ATT head quarters. But we get ATT DSL/UVERSE. The wireless signals downtown are horrible (Non ATT ISSUE) and DSL seems to be slow and drops from time to time. ADSL has never been a really good option, but you take what you get. I would really like to see Gigapower or atleast an upgrade to a more solid solution than ADSL/UVERSE downtown Dallas Just my 2 cents Smiley Happy Not complaining, just saying.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Do you have questions about Internet and Email Security? Have them answered on Wednesday, April 26th at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Hack Attack!

Additional Support