Gigapower - North Austin timeline?

Contributor

Gigapower - North Austin timeline?

[ Edited ]

I have friends who have gotten signed up for gigapower only a mile or so from my house. I was told when I ditched TWC to switch to uverse that i should be getting gigapower by summer. is there any way to find out if that's actually true?

I live near the intersection of Anderson Mill & 620.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (433 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: Gigapower - North Austin timeline?

Hi @popnewmo,

I apologize, but we do not release the specific information over the roll out of our services. We are greatly expanding our GigaPower services, and hopefully, it will be in your area in the future. In the meantime, you can check to see if it is available at this site.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out here in the Forums by sending us a Private Message or checking out our Chat Support.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (344 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.