Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Fiber Availability - now, or the rabbit dies :)

Tutor

Fiber Availability - now, or the rabbit dies :)

I click on the link to check on availability, and I am sent to a list of plans.  I don't want plans, and I don't want the grand scheme of ATT.  I want fiber, I don't want comcast (shudder), and I just want to know when ATT might bless my neighborhood with fiber.  Anyone have a specific link?

thx

ps - att folks - don't post platitudes of how hard you are working.  I just want to know the schedule.

Message 1 of 3
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by cgilley
‎07-25-2018 7:44 AM

Re: Fiber Availability - now, or the rabbit dies :)

No one here knows when fiber will be available at any given address. 

There is also no website that shows specific plans and time frames for areas they are planing on working on.

All you can really do is check the availability page that you have already found. When internet plans such as 100, 300, and 1000mbps are available you can order fiber.

Granted you'll notice AT&T digging up the easement long before you'll see it available on the website.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Tutor

Re: Fiber Availability - now, or the rabbit dies :)

Thanks Khz

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support