For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
kyleek01's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 19th, 2017 8:59 PM

AT&T Fiber - Need Lines Runs for New Construction Home in Existing Neighborhood.

We currently have AT&T Fiber and we are moving into our new house on 11/16/17. It is in a new phase of the neighborhood and has had no lines or electronics run by AT&T or Comcast. The rest of the neighborhood has AT&T Fiber, including 2 house down on both sides of the street. The 800 number customer service desk has no clue what I am asking to happen and tried to tell me to cancel my service and put in a move request that may still be denied. If I do that, I will lose my current rate, not to mention, we are bundled with our direcTV. I need to figure out how to get AT&T out there to install the lines for this part of the neighborhood. There are currently 60 home sites and 12 will be closing between next week and the end of the year, with no options for any type of internet. Who do I need to speak with to get this done ASAP? Not having internet is not an option when I work from home! Please Help!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Similar problem except that my whole neighborhood is limited to 5Mbps. Have you had any luck requesting better lines to be installed?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.