For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
deteria's profile

Mentor

• 

14 Messages

Wednesday, October 31st, 2018 4:12 AM

PACE 11.1.0.531418 DMZ Issue

I put my router behind the PACE gateway and set the router as DMZ.  The latest firmware is crapping out my fiber connection where I'm only able to get 50mbps down and 1-200 up.   I thought it was my router crapping out, but apparently when I connect any other device directly to the gateway, I'm able to pull 940mbps up and down.  I swapped an older router and placed that device in the DMZ And it starts acting up and the previous router started working normally.

Can someone look into this?

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

Ooh.. traffic shaping on dmzplus mode?  Wonder if it’s a second vlan?

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

It’s awesome that people found the firmware, but I’d be more interested in release notes. Has anyone found those? 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Wi-Fi calling is what tipped me off to the problem as well. Both my phone and my wife's started having issues at the exact same time so I knew it had to be a network issue. I kept chasing non-existent Wi-Fi issues until I just happened to do a speed test and saw that I was only getting 50Mbps. That ultimately led me here... I must have gotten lucky with my tech though. He was very cool, acknowledged the issue and swapped me to the BGW210 and went on his way. He did say it was hard to get his hands on the 210 though.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Just got the box in the mail and they sent me another freaking 5268. 

CAN SOMEONE AT AT&T PLEASE TELL FULFILLMENT TO STOP SUBSTITUTING WITH THIS CRAPPY GATEWAY?!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Please add me to the list with those with issues. I need a coaxle connection, so I'm not sure I can use one of the other devices.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

Mine also dropped off on 12 November, and eero hadn’t yet heard of the issue when I contacted them.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

“Large file downloads also never complete successfully”

Wow.. I saw that too. Too bad there’s not an editable post at the top so that we can keep a running list of all the symptoms.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Which gateway is better for AT&T fiber?

I got the Arris BGW 210 and my plan is 300Mpbs ... I only get 30-50 on my phone. Laptop wired in could get up to 90.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

Just got swapped for an NVG599 and speeds are back to normal via pass-through. However, I just flipped on Wi-Fi calling, and called someone, and they couldn’t hear me!!  Has anyone else experienced this problem after the equipment swap?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I swapped out with the NVG599 last week and, knock on wood, I haven't had any Wi-Fi calling problems since.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.