Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Nowhere need 1Gig internet speed

Highlighted
Contributor

Nowhere need 1Gig internet speed

Just got my 1000mbps wifi installed today and after running a few speed tests on my PC I only getting 5-15mbps witch is super disappointing, is there away I can fix that?

Message 1 of 2
Employee

Re: Nowhere need 1Gig internet speed

Your pc is connected directly to the provided gateway on one of the 4 yellow ethernet ports?

your using speedtest.net?

testing to a local ATT server (staying on network)?

with no other devices connected or active?

Have you downloaded the ATT Smart Home Manager app (free)

ran the internal speedtest? what the gateway sees not your device(s)?

You have an ONT 010 installed with GREEN POWER, PON solid, no ALARM light (RED off), flashing data light?

Your subscribed to internet 1000 not 300, 100 or 10 as each has a different price point... internet 1000 is $90 a month with unlimited.

Internet 300 $70, internet 100 $50, internet less than 10 is $40. These are 12 month stand alone pricing, rates increase after 12 months.

Speeds less than 1000 have 1T data cap with unlimited option for extra $30 if not bundled with Uverse IPTV or DirecTv account.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support