Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Need Upgraded Capacity DVR

Contributor

Need Upgraded Capacity DVR

ATT,

Please contact me regarding upgrading my DVR to the 2250 model with more capacity.

thanks

Message 1 of 4
Guru

Re: Need Upgraded Capacity DVR

Send a PM to @ATTU-verseCare
Message 2 of 4
Employee

Thank you for your post, this is a user community forum with some employee volunteer participation. 

The Motorola 2250 is for Motorola markets (not Cisco) and deployed on u300, u450 IPTV accounts. For those on ufamily or u200 accounts you may upgrade the DVR for a fee.

Please call 1-800-288-2020 or chat orline or send the previously stated PM to start the process of replacing or upgrading your DVR.

Options are direct ship, you replace and return original to AT&T via a UPS store front.

May also request a tech visit to have equipment replaced. This 4 hour time frame appointment may be scheduled 7 days a week, the normal time slots are 8:30-12:30, 1-4 or 4-8. The tech not only replaces the DVR but performs a whole house inspection and corrects any problems found. Normal tech visits, depending on items needing to be corrected, can be 1-3 hours in length.

If you have an older install (more than 18 months), I strongly recommend the tech visit.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Community Support

Hi @Bouzo1

If you're still in need of a replacement DVR, we'll be glad to help. We'll just need you to send a response the Private Message we sent to your Forum inbox to gather your account info and we'll move forward from there. Thank you! 🙂

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support