Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Fiber outage today anyone?

Highlighted
Teacher

Fiber outage today anyone?

About an hour ago, here in Dallas, my internet went out. Anyone know if there has been any progress outage?

Message 1 of 58
Contributor

Re: Fiber outage today anyone?

Same here in Fort Worth. All services down.

Message 2 of 58

I’m wondering the same thing. Mine went down at 10:30 this morning. Im in Frisco. Unable to get ANY response from ATT. Online, or over phone. My phone has been on hold for 45 minutes as of now. 

Message 3 of 58
Contributor

I live in Colleyville TX and my ATT internet is also down. I tried calling it in but got NO WHERE since recording said wait time was 1 hour!!!  I tried reporting it on the web but kept getting a big CIRCLE of death leading me only to frustration!  I certainly hope they're aware by now and working on it! 

Message 4 of 58
Tutor

im in downtown dallas services are still out.

Message 5 of 58
Contributor

Down in South McKinney as well. I tried calling support but call got dropped and every time I call back the call doesn't go through and drops again. 800-288-2020

Message 6 of 58
Contributor

I got the same thing! 

Message 7 of 58

My service is still down - chatbot ends in loop saying they're unable to help. I'm sure they're being overloaded.

Message 8 of 58
Contributor

Same here in Euless. I've tried to contact tech support via phone and online but no luck. Seems like they may have a pretty massive outage. Hopefully they'll get it going asap!

Message 9 of 58

Websites lead to network errors, all service numbers are offline and unresponsive, as well as all Eservice chats. Nothing in North Richland Hills

Message 10 of 58
Teacher

Super frustrating.  No estimate on how long to expect it to be down.  We were with Verizon Fios for many years and never had an outage.  This is the second time since switching to at&t.

Message 11 of 58
Teacher

I finally, after over an hour on hold, was able to speak with someone and
there is an outage in Texas and was told to call back in 2-3 hours. Wonder
if the rain was the culprit.
Message 12 of 58
Tutor

Old east dalllas no service 

Message 13 of 58
Contributor

So... I do volunteer work for an organization in Grapevine. They've just contacted me because their residential units/connections are down BUT their business class service in their offices is still up.

Message 14 of 58
Tutor

thanks Dan!

Message 15 of 58
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support