For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
davis01159's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Sunday, September 16th, 2018 6:19 PM

Disabling SIP AGP on my PACE 5268AC for better Wi Fi calling audio quality

I've recently started using WiFi Calling on my LG V20 from my home internet with ATT 1G Fiber to the home with the PACE 5268AC. I've been told the uplink audio is extremely poor on most calls. I need this to be a backup to the mobile network because it recently went down on 2 occasions and I thought WiFi calling would be a good back up, besides I've added a VOIP phone for business.

I was instructed by my VOIP service provider to disable SIP ALG in my WiFi gateway for better audio. My Voip phone seems to be fine as is. I recently received the latest ATT Android upgrade on my V20 so I'm on Android 8.0 now. I also no I've recently received an upgrade on my Wifi Router from ATT which solved some issues with my Wi Fi extenders and selecting channels that were free of interference.

I've been through all the settings in my router and I can't find anywhere to disable SIP ALG.

Maybe this is a problem with my LG? I've also noticed some problems transitioning in idle mode between WiFi calling and the mobile network. When placing calls sometimes there is no audio and I have to reboot the phone.

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.