Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
sbmitschke's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, December 14th, 2013 4:24 PM

DVR size

There is mention of the largest capacity dvr in promotion materials.

What size is included?  i currently have a vip2250 for reference.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

The VIP2250 is the largest for all except the Austin, TX area.  They are supposed to be getting a 1TB unit with the new Gigapower rollout.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, sbmitschke!

Thanks for posting. Did BeeBeeSA's response answer your question?

Please don't hesitate to send us a message with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Mariana,

I currently have the Motorola VIP1225 and the 250GB is just not cutting it. I will probably be upgrading in the future to be able to view HD but I'm not going to do it with this DVR size since I already don't have space with SD. PLEASE tell me how I can upgrade to the Motorola VIP 2250 which is twice the size. I was promised one of the "two larger hard drive DVRs" by getting U300. With 160, 250, 320 and 500GB options, 250GB is CLEARLY not one of the two larger hard drives. PLEASE help me out!!! Thank you!!!

-Kt

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, ktkp!

We can definitely look into this option for you, so click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.