Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
lrosenman's profile

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

Thursday, December 12th, 2013 6:57 PM

Transfer Cap?

2 questions:

1) with the 300 meg/s service, what's the upload side?

2) What's the monthly or other cap on data transfer if any ?

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

10 years ago

@Computer-Joe wrote:

Wow, only two days and it's already degrading.Smiley Wink

Smiley Tongue   Don't you know that the shortest distance between any two points is AT&T's fault.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Those speed test screenshots look awesome, I'm jealous... I love how it says "Faster than 99% of US". Thank you for sharing!

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

@JefferMC, is that 90mb speed being tested through a FastEthernet/100mb router/switch/hub? I just got GigaPower and can definitively confirm 320 down and 318 up when tested directly from the gigabit RG or through a gigabit switch up linked through a GB port on the RG. I inadvertent tested once through a FastEthernet switch I was using in another room and got really upset before I realized what I had done 🙂

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

10 years ago

@Jimdeason wrote:
@JefferMC, is that 90mb speed being tested through a FastEthernet/100mb router/switch/hub? I just got GigaPower and can definitively confirm 320 down and 318 up when tested directly from the gigabit RG or through a gigabit switch up linked through a GB port on the RG. I inadvertent tested once through a FastEthernet switch I was using in another room and got really upset before I realized what I had done 🙂

I hate when that happens.Smiley EmbarassedSmiley LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.