Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
rupesh.bk's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Saturday, January 18th, 2014 5:14 AM

Samsung Galaxy Tablet Promotion for GigaPower Customers

Its been three weeks since GigaPower had been installed in my apartment and I am a double play customer - I havent received the Samsung tablet yet. Does anyone have an idea on how much it has taken to receive the tablet?

When I talk to ATT through the online chat, they have not been able to give a definitive answer.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply. However, when I placed the upgrade order online, I received a Customer Service Summary document which states the following

"Double/Triple Play Customers: Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 will arrive within 4 weeks of installation via UPS. Someone must be present to sign for the package."

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, rupesh.bk!

Thanks for posting. It sounds like your tablet may still be on its way. If you'd like us to check on the status of your tablet, please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

Hi Mariana - I do not see any clickable link in your email. Can you resend the link where I can send you a private message?

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Sorry about that! It's fixed now.

-Mariana

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply. Just sent the message as requested. Appreciate your help.

Community Support

• 

2.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi rupesh.bk,

We received your private message, and one of our managers will be reaching out to you soon.

Thanks,

Jenn S.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you. Appreciate the quick response.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

My service was installed on December 23rd. Attempt by FedEx to deliver yesterday (01/29) but have to be home to sign. Picking up at authorized center today. So that would be almost 5 weeks from install.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you.. I hope to receive it soon.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I posted this in the Sales and Ordering section but I guess they don't respond to the forums.  

We got Gigapower December 27th of 2013.  It is now March 11 of 2014 and we still do not have the Samsung Galaxy tablet.  When can I expect this to show up?  As it was the installation contractor for the Gigapower did not even show up with proper equipment to test the line to make sure we were at the right speeds.  He kept saying no contractor brings their own laptops, which I know I have seen many contractors with their own laptops.  I was supposed to pay a total of $177 for the services I receive before taxes and now it's at 230 a month after taxes and fees.  I think I was supposed to get HBO for free for three months, which I have paid for the entire time, but I'm not going to freak out about that.  

So, with all this, I really want the tablet I was supposed to receive.

Aridyn

Contributor
aridyn

Samsung Galaxy with Gigapower

‎03-08-2014 03:26:49 PM

We got Gigapower installed in our apartment December 27th.  We still have it, but have yet to receive our tablet.  How do we check to see if it even was sent? 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.