Samsung Galaxy Tablet Promotion for GigaPower Customers

Tutor

Samsung Galaxy Tablet Promotion for GigaPower Customers

[ Edited ]

Its been three weeks since GigaPower had been installed in my apartment and I am a double play customer - I havent received the Samsung tablet yet. Does anyone have an idea on how much it has taken to receive the tablet?

When I talk to ATT through the online chat, they have not been able to give a definitive answer.

Message 1 of 18 (6,551 Views)
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tablet Promotion for GigaPower Customers

From http://www.att.com/u-verse/explore/offer-details.jsp

Free Tablet Offer: Available to customers ordering qualifying U-verse with GigaPower bundles with a 1-year term. Device sent 6-8 weeks from installation of U-verse services to customers who retain qualifying service(s) at time of fulfillment. Offer ends 3/29/14.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 18 (6,542 Views)
Tutor

Thanks for the quick reply. However, when I placed the upgrade order online, I received a Customer Service Summary document which states the following

"Double/Triple Play Customers: Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 will arrive within 4 weeks of installation via UPS. Someone must be present to sign for the package."

Message 3 of 18 (6,500 Views)
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Hello, rupesh.bk!

Thanks for posting. It sounds like your tablet may still be on its way. If you'd like us to check on the status of your tablet, please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 18 (6,411 Views)
Tutor

Hi Mariana - I do not see any clickable link in your email. Can you resend the link where I can send you a private message?
Message 5 of 18 (6,408 Views)
Community Manager

Sorry about that! It's fixed now.

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
Message 6 of 18 (6,406 Views)
Tutor

Thanks for the quick reply. Just sent the message as requested. Appreciate your help.

Message 7 of 18 (6,404 Views)
Community Support

Hi rupesh.bk,

We received your private message, and one of our managers will be reaching out to you soon.

Thanks,

Jenn S.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 8 of 18 (6,399 Views)
Tutor

Thank you. Appreciate the quick response.
Message 9 of 18 (6,397 Views)
Contributor

My service was installed on December 23rd. Attempt by FedEx to deliver yesterday (01/29) but have to be home to sign. Picking up at authorized center today. So that would be almost 5 weeks from install.
Message 10 of 18 (6,224 Views)
Tutor

Thank you.. I hope to receive it soon.
Message 11 of 18 (6,212 Views)
Contributor

Samsung Galaxy Tablet with Gigapower - Have not received

I posted this in the Sales and Ordering section but I guess they don't respond to the forums.  

We got Gigapower December 27th of 2013.  It is now March 11 of 2014 and we still do not have the Samsung Galaxy tablet.  When can I expect this to show up?  As it was the installation contractor for the Gigapower did not even show up with proper equipment to test the line to make sure we were at the right speeds.  He kept saying no contractor brings their own laptops, which I know I have seen many contractors with their own laptops.  I was supposed to pay a total of $177 for the services I receive before taxes and now it's at 230 a month after taxes and fees.  I think I was supposed to get HBO for free for three months, which I have paid for the entire time, but I'm not going to freak out about that.  

So, with all this, I really want the tablet I was supposed to receive.

Aridyn

Contributor
aridyn

Samsung Galaxy with Gigapower

We got Gigapower installed in our apartment December 27th.  We still have it, but have yet to receive our tablet.  How do we check to see if it even was sent? 

Message 12 of 18 (5,732 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tablet with Gigapower - Have not received

http://www.att.com/u-verse/explore/offer-details.jsp
"Free Device Offer: Available to customers ordering qualifying U-verse bundle with a 1-year term. Reward notification sent to customer within 3–4 weeks after service activation. See notification for redemption details. Online redemption required. Device sent 2–3 weeks after redemption to customers who retain qualifying service(s) for 30 days. Offer ends March 1, 2014."

Did you receive the notification,?
did you fulfill the online redemption?

While not a card but an item believe process is the same.....
From lilybug0411 http://forums.att.com/t5/General-U-verse-Answers/ATT-Reward-cards-TV-plan-Bait-and-Switch/m-p/387802...
" For the rewards cards, I would suggest you go to the link the previous poster gave. The way our rewards card system works, you should receive instructions by mail on how to redeem the rewards. After your 30th day of service, you would follow the instructions on the card and redeem the rewards on our website. About 3-4 weeks after that, you'd receive the cards in the mail."
Employee Contributor*
Message 13 of 18 (5,722 Views)
Tutor

Uverse Gigapower Free tab 2 10.1?

Did any of you receive the Tab2 10.1? Isnt the tablet two generatiosn old? samsung started cheaper tab4 sales and tab2 looks to be more expensive and very old to be given out for 2014. 

Message 14 of 18 (5,481 Views)

Re: Uverse Gigapower Free tab 2 10.1?

Did this get resolved for all of you? I also have been waiting and have not been instructed when this will be completed or not Was there some form or something I was supposed to fill out before I get this? Its really been about 2 months since my service has been installed and really looking forward to this tablet, as we bought all new Samsung TV's because we were under the impression of getting this tablet. How do I move forward about this?
Message 15 of 18 (5,024 Views)