Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
telcomtelcom's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 23rd, 2017 7:45 PM

unable to log on my AT&T business account

I cannot log in into my small business account on the AT&T site: whichever site of AT&T I log on for business (and there are many! How do I know which is which and for whom? Tell me!) it does not recognize any of the email addresses I might type, let alone the passwords I try. To receive a password reset window, I have to enter my "user name", or email address, or even my normal name and my business phone numbers, but the system recognizes NONE. Not even my business phone number associated with my simple name. Yet I have had this unchanged business phone number with AT&T as a carrier for 25 years!!!!! How maddening is that? Your so-called 24/7 phone number for business accounts does not responds on week ends (  i am not kidding.) My question is: how do I get basic customer service at AT&T? How does anyone?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @telcomtelcom,

That sounds frustrating and I'd like to help.  I will just need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

And include the following details: 

·         Full Name:

·         Business Name on Account:

·         Phone number associated with the account:

·         Preferred Contact #:

·         Email address:

·         What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless):

Thank you,

Nancy A.

AT&T Social Media Manager

That sounds frustrating and I'd like to help.  

• 

1 Message

@ATTBusinessForums

Nancy - I have a modem account account - no problem

Can't find a page for 6 months to login to old Premier acct page.

Curtis Dyer

Patricia Curtis Investments LLC

512-386-1550

sameWireless

acct: 287247824100

kelly@patriciakellyproperties

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

Hello Curtis

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to help you with your request. Please email us @BizForums@att.com and include the Case number ##7424383 in the subject line. Please include brief details how I can assist you. This will set the message to private. Once you have sent the email you can delete this post as the information shared is publicly shared

Thank you,
Kathy V.
Social Media Manager

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

Hello Curtis

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to help you with your request. Please email us @BizForums@att.com and include the Case number ##7424383 in the subject line. Please include brief details how I can assist you. This will set the message to private. Once you have sent the email you can delete this post as the information shared is publicly shared

Thank you,
Kathy V.
Social Media Manager

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

Hello Patricia, do you need assistance with logging into your online account?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

Hello, you reached out to us on AT&T Business Community. I would like to help. Please provide details of what the trouble is so I can correctly address your concern.

Thanks, Kathy

Not finding what you're looking for?